Treatment of complex cranio-maxillofacial bone defects using conventional reconstruction methods usually doesn’t result in satisfying and stable aesthetic and functional results.
Among these methods, auto-xenograft reconstruction and off-the-shelf implants are more frequent. To perform reconstruction properly, bone-grafts and traditional implants need to be modified and reshaped pre- or mid-operation, which demand time consuming efforts during the surgery, and result in unpredictable clinical and aesthetic results in most cases.
Bonash Medical Patient Specific Reconstructive Implants are designed based on the patient’s skull 3D scan. Implantation is virtually planned ahead of the surgery and under the direct supervision of the surgeon. The implants are fabricated with outstanding accuracy via SLM Additive Manufacturing technology from the most bio-compatible and nondegradable Titanium Alloy.
- Implantation process is planned ahead, the final result will be more predictable
- Cutting edge design and manufacturing technology ensures outstanding accuracy and perfect fit
- Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy provides the required biocompatibility, stability, and strength of the implants
- Implant design is carried out by a professional team of experienced medical and mechanical engineers
- Restoration of normal craniofacial anatomy
- Post traumatic reconstruction
- tumor resection reconstruction
- Facial skeleton defects augmentation
- Cranial brain injuries reconstruction
- Atrophic maxilla management
- perfectly fits against defect site
- Predictable cosmetic and functional outcome
- Excellent mechanical strength and fatigue life
- Lower risk of rejection compared to polymeric materials
- Reduced overall treatment costs (no revision surgery)
- Reduced surgery time