Management of complex cranio-maxillofacial bone defects using conventional reconstruction methods can hardly provide a satisfying and stable aesthetic and functional result.
Among these methods auto-xenograft reconstruction and off-the-shelf implants are more frequent. To provide a proper reconstruction, bone-grafts and traditional implants need to be modified and reshaped pre or mid operatively which demands time consuming efforts during surgery and in most cases cause an unpredictable clinical and aesthetic result.
Bonash Medical Patient Specific Reconstructive Implants are designed based on patients skull 3D scan, implantation is virtually planned ahead of the surgery and under direct supervision of the surgeon, and are fabricated with outstanding accuracy via SLM Additive Manufacturing technology from most bio-compatible and nondegradable Titanium Alloy.
- Implantation process is planned ahead, the final result will be more predictable
- Leading edge design and manufacturing technology ensures outstanding accuracy and perfect fit
- Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy provide required biocompatibility, stability and strength of the implants
- Implant design is carried out by a professional team of experienced medical and mechanical engineers
- Restore normal craniofacial anatomy
- Post traumatic reconstruction
- tumor resection reconstruction
- Facial skeleton defects augmentation
- Cranial brain injuries reconstruction
- Atrophic maxilla management
- perfectly fits to defect site
- Predictable cosmetic and functional outcome
- Excellent mechanical strength and fatigue life
- Lower risk of rejection compared to polymeric materials
- Reduced overall treatment costs (no revision surgery)
- Reduced surgery time